Welcome to Aromatherapy Essentials! I'm so excited to be part of your journey in learning how to use essential oils to optimize your health and wellness.
Aromatherapy Essentials is a complete introductory course on how to use essential oils and hydrosols in everyday life. This course contains almost 4 hours of video and audio content, and is full of resources, including:
- The Aromatherapy Essentials Workshop video (taught in October 2020), including the audio recording and PDF slides
- The original Aromatherapy Essentials Workshop Video (recorded in 2019), including the audio recording and PDF slides
- A course e-book
- An essential oil suppliers reference guide
- A Certificate of Completion upon completing the course and meeting the requirements
I also provide student support via email for any questions you may have, at [email protected].
You will learn:
- What essential oils are
- The benefits and safety considerations of using essential oils for wellness and personal care
- Basic essential oil safety guidelines
- The benefits of inhalation, including aromatherapy inhalers, steam inhalations, and diffusion
- The benefits of topical application, including essential oil dilution guidelines
- About essential oil ingestion and viable alternatives
- How to set up your own home apothecary with essential oils
- BONUS: Learn about Hydrosols! What they are, and how and why to use them!
About Your Instructor
My name is Timmie Horvath, and I am a Certified Aromatherapy Teacher, Aromatherapy Practitioner, and the Founder of The Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts. To learn more about me, please click here.
I write regularly on my Blog, which you can check out here: https://www.sacredwellness.co/blog
To see all of my current offerings and access my free resources, head over to my website: https://www.sacredwellness.co
If you have any questions about this course, please email me at [email protected]
The statements in this course have not been evaluated by the FDA are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
The information and techniques in this course do not constitute medical advice.
You should always seek medical advice from a qualified doctor in the case of illness.
While all suggested practices are offered in good faith, the author (Timmie Horvath) cannot accept responsibility for any illness arising out of the failure of the student/individual to seek medical advice from a qualified medical doctor.