Aromatherapy Essentials is our foundational course that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with using essential oils safely and effectively.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the designation of Essential Oil Specialist!
Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of aromatherapy as we unveil the transformative power of essential oils and hydrosols. From understanding their origins to harnessing their therapeutic properties, this course will equip you with everything you need to know to use these botanical wonders safely and effectively.
Discover the myriad of ways essential oils and hydrosols can enhance your health and well-being. We'll explore their diverse applications and provide you with a collection of simple and easy-to-follow recipes tailored to your personal needs and budget.
Unleash the remarkable benefits of aromatherapy and create a wellness routine that is as unique as you are. Join us on this aromatic adventure and unlock the full potential of essential oils and hydrosols.
Enroll now and embark on a scented journey towards a healthier, more balanced lifestyle!
- What essential oils are, and how they're extracted
- What hydrosols are, and how they're extracted
- The benefits and safety considerations of using essential oils and hydrosols for wellness and personal care
- Basic essential oil safety guidelines
- The benefits of inhalation, including aromatherapy inhalers, steam inhalations, and diffusion
- The benefits of topical application, including essential oil dilution guidelines
- About essential oil ingestion and viable alternatives
- How to set up your own home apothecary with essential oils
This workshop is open to everyone, at all levels of experience.
Please note that Timmie is NOT affiliated with any MLM essential oil company, and does not promote one brand over another. You will be given a transparent review of all of the brands that she has tried, and you will be provided with a list of retailers that she personally uses and recommends.
All registered participants will have the option to apply for a Certificate of Completion from The Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts. This course is approved for 5 CCP credits with the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC).
- Two 2-hour Video Workshops & Audios (originally recorded in 2019 and updated in 2020)
- Lifetime access to all videos, course materials, and course upgrades
- Presentation slides (PDF) for both workshops
- Workshop Notes (PDF)
- A list of essential oil suppliers and aromatherapy resources
All students have the option to submit an assessment to receive a Certification as an Essential Oil Specialist. There is no deadline to apply.
The Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts is accredited through the International Association of Therapists (click here to see our Training Provider Listing), Yoga Alliance, WMA, and ACHH. Our graduates are pre-approved for professional membership with the following associations:
- The International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)
- The World Metaphysical Association (WMA)
- The Accreditation Council of Holistic Healers (ACHH)
*Please note that membership with an association is optional and not required to practice, but can be an asset in marketing your business. If you wish to join an association, choose the one based on what resonates with you and serves your needs best.
Timmie Horvath, RMT, E-RYT is an Advanced Reiki Master Teacher, Master Herbalist, Aromatherapist, Registered Massage Therapist and Holistic Health Educator. She is the founder of Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts & Clinic (est. 2015), where she offers professional certification courses in Energy Healing and Natural Wellness.
Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts is an accredited learning centre for metaphysical and holistic health studies. We specialize in helping students grow from absolute beginner to professional practitioner. Our goal is to be a stepping stone on our students’ journey towards Mastery of the Self. We are approved CE providers with many associations, including Yoga Alliance and the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada.