The chakras are the source of your body's main energy system. Chakra Wellness will get you started down the path of optimal wellness in mind, body, and spirit.
Upon completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of what the chakras are, and you will learn practical ways to balance your chakras. This course will get you started in optimizing your health in mind, body, and spirit.
This course includes LIFETIME ACCESS to the Chakra Wellness Video Workshop, PLUS:
- The Chakra Workout Video: A 40-minute total-body workout incorporating Yoga and functional fitness
- The Audio Version of the Chakra Wellness Workshop
- The PDF slides to the Chakra Wellness Workshop
- Chakra Mantra Chants Playlist
- A Certificate of Completion
- A code for $45 off your tuition should you choose to enrol in the Chakra Therapy Certification course
You will learn:
- What chakras are
- What you can expect from working with your chakras
- Different ways to clear and balance your chakras
- Which parts of your body and the areas of health each chakra rules
- The lifestyle aspects related to each chakra
- The basic properties of each of the 7 chakras, and specific healing methods to balance each of them
- How healthy chakras manifest in your life
Join me today on your journey towards Chakra Wellness!
Timmie Horvath, RMT, NWP, is a Board Certified Natural Wellness Practitioner, Reiki & Energy Healing Master Teacher, Health Coach, and Holistic Health Educator. She is the founder of The Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts & Clinic (est. 2015), where she offers professional certification courses in Energy Healing and Natural Wellness.
The Sacred Wellness School of Healing Arts is an accredited learning centre for metaphysical and holistic health studies. We specialize in helping students grow from absolute beginner to professional practitioner. Our goal is to be a stepping stone on our students’ journey towards Mastery of the Self. We are approved CE providers with many associations, including Yoga Alliance and the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada.